Here at Angies Ashes we respect the privacy of all our customers. We do not pass-on or sell any of your information to anyone, at any time. We collect your personal information only to provide you with the best possible service we can give. We also have a responsibility to you regarding your loved one’s ashes. This page aims to demonstrate our commitments to you as our customers.
Angies Ashes will collect personal data from potential and existing clients. All data stored will be;
- Seen and used only by Angies Ashes and its employees.
- Not Transferred to any other organisations
- Lawfully kept and processed for limited purposes
- Adequate relevant and not excessive
- Accurate & secure data
- Processed in accordance with your rights
Details of data may collect from you;
- For every order, we will require your Name, Address, Telephone number and details of the products you are ordering from us.
- If you are sending your loved one’s ashes by post, we will request your Name and address to send you your ashes kit. We will also request an email address for any queries which may arise throughout the process.
- If you are coming along to see Angie in person, we will require your name and the date & time that is agreed of when you will be visiting. We will also request your telephone number for any queries that may arise.
Mrs Angela Wilkes, Trading as Angie’s Ashes, 1 Sycamore Place, Bilston, WV14 8BY